comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Tuesday Morning Open Thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Tuesday Morning Open Thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK



Well, Joe is back in DC (I think), but I'm giving him one more morning off. Just working on some of the Christmas photos, and this is one I shot out my parents' picture window, which was right next to the Christmas tree, the night of the nasty fog. Obviously, that's the tree reflecting in the picture. I really enjoy taking photos like this. Photos that look doctored, but really aren't. Basically, photos that show things that you might not notice, but are actually there if you open your mind, and your eye, to what's around you.


blog comments powered by Disqus