comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Cliff's Corner
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Cliff's Corner



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

The Week That Was 12/28/2007

Another week. More preposterousness to report.

This week we will have to be quite brief, but I do come bearing gifts. The brevity is due to the fact that your humble blogger, who has now inhabited this Corner for exactly two years (that's right, an anniversary of sorts!), also happens to be enjoying a birthday today.

I use the term "enjoying" loosely, for as I become firmly entrenched in my mid to late 30s, well, we all know what can happen. In case, you don't, observe the dual visages of Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld in their mid thirties:


So any day now I could have that male pattern kick in and suddenly feel the urge to purge the world of brown people. It is, to be sure, a dangerous age.

I joke of course. I am off to see what my parents feel like spending on me.

In the meantime, enjoy this brilliant video by one of my bloggers and AMERICAblog commenter, the ingenius Gottalaff. She is a comedy writer by trade, so I am sure you will find this video compilation as hilarious as I did. Oh, and one more thing, my blog, no Ablog powerhouse to be sure, just passed the 1 million mark. Not too shabby for 10+ month's time. So come on by and say hello. We'll leave the doors unlocked and the windows open!

Happy New Year all!


blog comments powered by Disqus