comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Wolfowitz blames the media for his problems
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Wolfowitz blames the media for his problems



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Uh huh. It's always the media, isn't it? Does anyone from the GOP ever accept responsibility, ever, for anything?

"I'm pleased that finally the board did accept that I acted in good faith and acted ethically," he said.

"I accept the fact that by the time we got around to that, emotions here were so overheated that I don't think I could have accomplished what I wanted to accomplish for the people I really care about."

He denied suggestions that lingering personal antipathy against him had contributed to his decision to leave.

"I think it tells us more about the media than about the bank and I'll leave it at that.

"People were reacting to a whole string of inaccurate statements and by the time we got to anything approximating accuracy the passions were around the bend."


blog comments powered by Disqus