comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Have Battlestar Galactica taping on TiVo, and honestly don't really even care if I watch it. Is it just me, or have they destroyed that show this season. I suspect because they're preparing for the spin-off, and as they always do, they steal the good writers, or make them work double-time, but the thing has become one big, long, boring, overwrought soap opera. Best damn show on TV, and they've gone and ruined it. Again, just me?

UPDATE: Just watched tonight's episode. There's an hour of my life I'll never get back. I actually fast-forwarded through part of it, it was that bad.


blog comments powered by Disqus