comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Had a really interesting day today. Atrios, KagroX from DailyKos and I were invited to sit down to lunch in the US Capitol building with a group of 20 or so Democratic Senators and talk about the blogs. The lunch was off the record, meaning I can't tell you what anyone said, but since the Washington Post already reported the other day that the talk was talking place, I'm not breaking any confidences by mentioning it. Basically, it was a chance to sit down with the Senators and help them get to know the blogosphere better. I worked in the Senate in the late 80s and early 90s, so I've met Senators before, but never as the expert in the room. It was really quite interesting, and fun, and I think mutually beneficial.


blog comments powered by Disqus