comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: I've created an AMERICAblog facebook group
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

I've created an AMERICAblog facebook group



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Why? Boredom, I guess. Was surfing around Facebook and realized we didn't have a group for my grad school alums. Then thought, why not make one for the blog. No clue if it will accomplish anything, but I thought it might be fun to try and see. So here you go, you can find the AMERICAblog Readers group here.

UPDATE: What is Facebook?

Facebook is an English-language social networking website, popular among college students. It was originally developed for university students, faculty and staff, but has since expanded to include everyone, including high school, corporate and geographic communities.


blog comments powered by Disqus