comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: May I have some nerve gas in my drinking water?
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

May I have some nerve gas in my drinking water?



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Brought to you by the Bush Administration. From the Associated Press.

DuPont Co. said Friday that it will not participate in the U.S. Army's plan to dispose of wastewater from the destruction of the deadly nerve agent VX.

The company had been working with the Army since 2003 on a plan to ship wastewater from neutralized VX nerve agent from a chemical weapons depot in Indiana to Deepwater, N.J., to be treated at DuPont's Chamber Works facility and then dumped in the Delaware River.
Oh, I'm sure it's all safe. When have Bush and the Army ever lied to the American people?


blog comments powered by Disqus