comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Bozo, Gar and Ray: WGN TV Classics
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Bozo, Gar and Ray: WGN TV Classics



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Sunday night and Monday morning on WGN Channel 9, Chicago:

A look back at three of WGN's most beloved television series, "Bozo's Circus," "Garfield Goose and Friends" and "Ray Rayner and His Friends." The classic TV trilogy starred Chicago television legends Bob Bell, Frazier Thomas, Ray Rayner, Roy Brown and Ned Locke among others. 1950s holiday favorites "Hardrock, Coco and Joe," "Suzy Snowflake" and "Frosty the Snowman" are also featured. WGN's Dean Richards hosts.
I was on Bozo's Circus when I was 8. I didn't get to play Bozo Buckets, but I was selected to play the game at the end of the show. I don't remember if we won or lost, but I got a game anyway, it was called Googol. Man what I would give to get a copy of that day's tape - God only knows how.


blog comments powered by Disqus