comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Some advice for Ted Haggard's New Life Church
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Some advice for Ted Haggard's New Life Church



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

And I'm not being catty. I'm simply tired of the upper echelons of the gay-hating religious right being filled with obviously gay men. One lead religious right group has a penchant for hiring flaming men as its leader, two of the top religious right anti-gay spokesmen are equally flaming, and then there's Haggard's New Life Church. Check out the top staff of the church and try to find the guy who looks straight.

I'm serious. I've had it with the religious right homophobes and their clearly gay leaders. Somebody at New Life Church needs to find out if Haggard was involved in hiring the senior staff, because I've got news for you, I'd be very surprised if many of them were straight.


blog comments powered by Disqus