comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Wow, I got through the entire day Monday without Joe letting you know it was my birthday. Which one? I think I'm at the point of preferring folks guess, because it's usually the better answer. I did, however, get the best gift ever from my friends Marcus and Rom visiting from Paris. It's a calendar of the French rugby team. That description hardly does it justice. If you're interested in finding out more, and perhaps have a straight woman or gay man in your life who might appreciate a little French rugby come the holidays, Google "Dieux du Stade" from a non-work computer and check it out for yourself.


blog comments powered by Disqus