comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: One of our regular commenters passed way
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

One of our regular commenters passed way



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

For those who knew him, his family member posted this in the comments recently:

To any and all who knew my brother, who used the handle "TWEAK".

He passed Tuesday evening from complications during heart surgery.

I thought those who spoke with him should know. He loved this blog. He recently told me how blogs like this one (his favorite) were going to be the salvation of this country.
I didn't understand what actually took place here until I started reading some of his musings last night. While I don't quite understand the charachter of "Tweak" he created, I can tell you he was a passionate man who cared deeply about the USA and the world.

He thought all of you, no matter your opinions, were the new "shock troops" of freedom.

I thank you for taking the time to read this. I know I can always come here to see his special smile and remember his acerbic wit.

I miss him so much.
Here was Tweak's last comment:
HI GUYS!!!

IT TOOK A WHOLE LOT OF YELLING AND A C-NOTE TO LET ME HAVE MY COMPUTER IN THIS GODFORSAKEN ROOM FOR A FEW MINUTES, BUT I DID IT.

MY TIME IS SHORT, (ON THE COMPUTER-LOL) SO HERE IT GOES....


HALL-A-FUCKING-LOU-YA!

I AM SO GLAD I WAS ABLE TO WITNESS THIS HISTORIC EVENT!
YOU PEOPLE ROCK! A-BLOG ROCKS!
JOHN A. YOU ROCK TOO.
HELL, EVEN YOU ROCK TODAY "BUSBOY', YOU FLAMING PILE OF REPUBLICAN TURDS YOU!

NO ONE, NOT EVEN A PERSONAL HOSPITAL VISIT BY KATHLEEN HARRIS CAN BRING ME DOWN FROM THIS NATURAL HIGH!

REMEMBER PEOPLE, THAT WAS A HELL OF A POLITICAL BATTLE.
OUR WEAPONS, (TRUTH AND JUSTICE) HAVE BEEN TESTED, HONED AND ARE READY FOR THE REAL REVOLUTION OF 08'

GAWD, I HOPE I GET TO SEE THE FINAL NAILS PIERCE THE REPUBLICAN COFFIN.
THAT WOULD BE AKIN TO LETTING ME EAT THE PROVERBIAL CAKE, AFTER HAVING BAKED AND FROSTED IT MYSELF.

ODDLY ENOUGH, LIFE HAS BEEN VERY GOOD TO ME AND I HOPE THE POWERS THAT BE LET ME SEE THIS ONE THROUGH TO THE 08' FINISH...
IF NOT IT'S OKAY. I ALREADY KNOW WE WILL WIN.

FIGHT ON ABLOG WARIORS! FIGHT ON!
IT AIN'T OVER TILL IT'S OVER.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU.
-
-
-
TWEAK | 11.08.06 - 3:17 pm


blog comments powered by Disqus