comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Friday Carmella Blogging
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Friday Carmella Blogging



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK



You may get your orchids later, but in the meantime, you get Carmella the wonder dog (also known as my sister's dog). I got to spend the afternoon in the park with the dog, and my niece and nephew (ages 6 and 8, or so). Which was fun, but a bit weird. I always find when I go to the park with my siblings' kids, somebody else's kid always adopts me. It's weird, nice, but weird. Basically, some other little boy, about the age of my nephew, decides he needs to show off for me - look how high I can go, etc. It's very cute. Odd, but cute. Though things got a bit weird when the adorable kid on the swing next to us, whose grandpa was pushing him, started bragging about how high he could go (because, you know, kids in parks feel compelled to adopt me). Well, after grandpa gave the kid an extra hard shove, the kid turns to me and yells "when I go this high, it makes my pee-pee tickle." I said "okay," looked and grandpa, and we both continued to push, a bit quieter than we were before.


blog comments powered by Disqus