comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Wash Post: Dems increase chances of taking back the Senate
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Wash Post: Dems increase chances of taking back the Senate



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Let me just say, I told you so. No, I didn't say that Dems would take back the House and Senate. I said a long time ago that even though it looked as if Dems had no chance to take back the House and Senate, things change in politics when you least expect it. That there is always reason for hope. That you should never trust the doomsayers.

Now, having said that, will we win? I dunno. But the fact remains that we didn't have a chance in hell a year ago, and now we may win both bodies. That is how quickly, and massively, the winds can shift in politics. Never give up hope.

And here's the NYT's take, it's interesting.


blog comments powered by Disqus