comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: GOP Congressman thinks Foley's alcoholism is a "gimmick"
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

GOP Congressman thinks Foley's alcoholism is a "gimmick"



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Oh dear. These are troubled times for the GOP who are trying their hardest to weasel out of a self-created problem (besides the other self-made problem, the 800 pound gorilla called Iraq) and now they have one of their own calling it like most Americans see it. I wonder what King and the public think of the news conference that Reynolds had with a room full of kids as he discussed the Foley situation. How low can they go?

Among the skeptics, Rep. Peter King , R-N.Y., a former colleague, said on Fox News Channel: "I don't buy this at all. I think this is a phony defense. The fact is, I think he's responsible for what he did here and I think it's a gimmick."


blog comments powered by Disqus