comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Donate to Scott Kleeb (D-NE-03)
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Donate to Scott Kleeb (D-NE-03)



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

UPDATE: You guys have already given over $2,614, which isn't too shabby at all considering this is a state where a little bit of money goes a long way towards a media buy. I've been to fundraisers where multi-millionaires have given a little over $2,000 to a candidate, it's the most they can give by law. Collectively, you're already had as much impact on Kleeb's campaign as any of those rich donors. And that's pretty cool. Keep it coming, and thanks.

I'm going to bump this up on Friday - let's see how much we can raise just for Scott by the end of the day. Then next week we can focus on another candidate. I'd like to see us target a few rather than spread the money around too thinly. But we'll see.

I've met the guy, he's that good (that's his real picture on the left). And he's the first Democrat running in this district ever endorsed by the largest paper in Nebraska, the Omaha World-Herald.

You can use the ActBlue page I've set up to donate safely online to his campaign, and learn more about Scott - ActBlue doesn't take a cut, and neither do I. The money goes to the Kleeb for Congress campaign. But by using ActBlue, we can tally how many of us donate, which isn't a bad thing. Normally, as you know, we focus more on activism than elections, but this election is different. Please donate to Scott Kleeb on behalf of AMERICAblog, on behalf of all of us. I've made my donation using the box below, I hope you'll join me.

(PS I'll be creating a page with donation links for the most important and closest races out there, so you can get involved where your help is most needed.)




Scott Kleeb (NE-03) $





blog comments powered by Disqus