comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: ABC: Foley sought in person dates with children he was cruising
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

ABC: Foley sought in person dates with children he was cruising



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

So now the other shoe drops. Not only did the GOP cover-up of a child predator since at least 2001 lead to the serial sexual harassment of numerous children, but now we find out that Foley tried to arrange what were clearly in-person sex-dates with children. (And from the sounds of the communications below, he may have already consummated one such rendezous.)

I want to hear Denny Hastert and the other members of the Republican leadership say that they had NO IDEA that Foley had a problem with being too close to the pages. I want to hear it. Because they knew.

From ABC News:

In addition to explicit sexual language, former Congressman Mark Foley's Internet messages also include repeated efforts to get the underage recipient to rendezvous with him at night.

"I would drive a few miles for a hot stud like you," Foley said in one message obtained by ABC News....

Maf54: I miss you lots since san diego.
Teen: ya I cant wait til dc
Maf54: :)
Teen: did you pick a night for dinner
Maf54: not yet…but likely Friday
Teen: ok…ill plan for Friday then
Maf54: that will be fun

Maf54: I want to see you
Teen: Like I said not til feb…then we will go to dinner
Maf54: and then what happens
Teen: we eat…we drink…who knows…hang out…late into the night
Maf54: and
Teen: I dunno
Maf54: dunno what
Teen: hmmm I have the feeling that you are fishing here…im not sure what I would be comfortable with…well see


blog comments powered by Disqus