comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Video of my "Paula Zahn Now" torture debate with the crazy man
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Video of my "Paula Zahn Now" torture debate with the crazy man



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I'm not sure what I can write about the debate I had earlier this evening on CNN. That is, I'm not sure what I can write without being sued by the absolute freak I debated.

I was warned that we only had like 3 minutes total for the segment, and in TV terms (and in life) 3 minutes isn't a real long amount of time for two people, and a host, to talk about anything. That's the only reason I didn't call the nut on his incredibly offensive, to put it lightly, comments about Islam on the show. You can watch for yourselves via the video below. All I'll say is, and we wonder why they hate us. (Note to CNN: This guy belongs on FOX, not a real network.)


blog comments powered by Disqus