comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: So when is my copy of Disney/ABC's 9/11 mockumentary arriving?
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

So when is my copy of Disney/ABC's 9/11 mockumentary arriving?



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Disney/ABC is reportedly telling callers that it is not censoring its own distribution of advance copies of its fictional account of September 11, due to air next week. They're telling callers that they are not exclusively giving advance copies of the show to Republican bloggers while putting a total censorship curtain on any efforts to give copies to Democratic bloggers.

Okay, great. So when does my copy arrive?

John Aravosis
PO Box 21336
Washington, DC 20009

I'll be checking my PO Box tomorrow, Wednesday, at noon. Then we'll see if Disney/ABC is censoring the distribution of its own TV show.


blog comments powered by Disqus