comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: President Bill Clinton: "I am sick of Karl Rove's bullshit."
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

President Bill Clinton: "I am sick of Karl Rove's bullshit."



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Excerpts from the New Yorker's profile of Bill Clinton that apparently they refuse to put online. Silly silly. No linky linky.

A few snippets from the Huff Post's snippets:

  • Clinton on the Kerry campaign: "Like a deer caught in the headlights."
  • Clinton on the vote to go into Iraq: "I'm sick and tired of being told that if you voted for authorization you voted for the war. It was a mistake, and I would have made it, too....The administration did not shoot straight on the nuclear issue or on Saddam's supposed ties to Al Qaeda prior to 9/11."
  • Chelsea on her father's handling of the AIDS crisis after writing a thesis on the subject at Oxford: "I gave you a grade," she told her father. "What did I get?" Clinton asked. "C-plus." Her rationale: "You didn't do nearly enough. But you did more than anyone else in the world."
  • Clinton on dying: "I've reached an age now where it doesn't matter whatever happens to me...I just don't want anyone to die before their time anymore."


blog comments powered by Disqus