comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Well, that was a rather boring TV show. Other than the defamatory stuff, I learned that I have no idea what was fact and what was fiction in the thing - so I learned absolutely nothing. Also, Arab guys have bad accents and cry a lot when you capture them. And their little children like to play the drums. Oh, and FEMALE cops are very good people - emphasis on FEMALE. And two more things. Sandy Berger hates America, and American Airlines is responsible for September 11. Yep, that's what I learned from Disney/ABC.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I learned that neither Disney nor ABC has any scruples whatsoever.


blog comments powered by Disqus