comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: My CNN appearance yesterday
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

My CNN appearance yesterday



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I was on Howie Kurtz's CNN show "Reliable Sources" yesterday, debating Debra Saunders, a far-right and rather nasty columnist for the SF Chronicle (I've had run-ins with her before - think Ann Coulter, but with actual clothes on). The topics were Bill Clinton's FOX appearance in which he explained how George Bush didn't do nearly enough to stop 9/11, and we also discuss newly-gay ex-Gov. McGreevey. I think it went well. It's been a few months since I've done any TV, so my hands were a bit lively as was my use of the phrase "I mean." Oh well. Ten o'clock on a Sunday will do that to you. Have a gander.


blog comments powered by Disqus