comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Why does Sushi hate America?
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Why does Sushi hate America?



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

When we see a cat like Sushi reject one of its own, it would seem to say a lot about the state of the Democratic Party. It's an unfortunate development, I think, from the standpoint of the Democratic Party to see a cat like Nasdaq pushed aside because of his willingness to support an aggressive posture in terms of our national security strategy.



(Note: I know it's really bad lighting, so the vid is a bit hard to see. Basically, the cats were cleaning each other, licking each other's necks, it was absolutely adorable. So I picked up my cam and started filming, then all of a sudden out of nowhere Sushi just attacks Nasdaq. I had been warned about this - Sushi has a petit vicieux streak in him. But geez, it was just bizarre. Then ten minutes later, they were both asleep together back on top of my suitcase.)


blog comments powered by Disqus