comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: A little uplifting music courtesy of the French metro
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

A little uplifting music courtesy of the French metro



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I came upon this musical troupe in the Chatelet metro station in Paris. They pretty much had the prime spot in Paris' busiest station. Many of the "buskers," as the musicians on the metro are called (well, maybe they're called that in England, I don't know, it's what we used to call them when I lived here), are annoying as hell, the ones who come into the metro cars and stand in front of you singing "I love Paris in the springtime" - or worse, some Jim Morrison song that they can't quite figure out all the lyrics to, so they go phonetic. But this group was just wonderful (they were even selling CDs), so I had to pull out the camera. Enjoy.


blog comments powered by Disqus