comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Racial hate crime killings continue in UK
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Racial hate crime killings continue in UK



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

What in the hell is happening these days over there? Such horrific stories are happening way too often these days in the UK and it's shocking. I have thought for years that racism in Europe and government/peoples responses were thirty years behind the US but with the numerous hate killings in the UK this year alone, I'm thinking the UK has turned back the clock more than that. In my travels for work and fun, I had always been under the impression that the UK was much more open and integrated compared to neighbors on the continent but the situation there has truly spiraled out of control.

These stories really sadden me because it's just not the Britain that I knew and respected. What has gone so wrong for such an open and understanding society?


blog comments powered by Disqus