comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: I was wrong. Israel is really really really bad.
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

I was wrong. Israel is really really really bad.



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Apparently there's money in my future so long as I tailor what I write to reflect the views of my contributors. Just got the following email.

John,

I am one of your many silent regular readers. I read, but never post. Until the last few days I have highly respected your judgment and analysis, and have contributed to your blog more than once

Your posts on the Israel-Lebanon situation read as if they were written by a strident pro-Israeli.
I fully agree with Gilliard.

Unless you come to your senses, you have lost a contributor, and possibly a reader.

John P.
Not to mention, would there be something wrong if I were pro-Israeli? I didn't realize that was another category of free speech and free thought that we've now Dixie Chicked.


blog comments powered by Disqus