comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Carmela the bunny killer
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Carmela the bunny killer



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK



I suppose it was only a matter of time before Carmela went from adorable puppy to cold-blooded killer. And as best we know, the transition occurred last night during my nephew's college graduation party, when Carmela was seen being chased around the yard with a young bunny squealing in her mouth. They finally got Carmela, got her to drop the bunny, and then put the now-injured animal back in its hole. But not to be outdone, Carmela repeated the episode this morning, and again this evening (no word on whether that makes 3 bunnies, or one very traumatized sole bunny).

We have a certifiable killer on our hands.

Now, my mom would say: good. The bunnies have apparently been eating all of her plants. My sis is less happy about the new bloodlust in her previously precious sidekick. And I have to admit, when Carmela licked me goodbye tonight, right on the mouth, cute suddenly went to gross.

Not sure why I'm sharing this, just thought I would. Good night.


blog comments powered by Disqus