comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: That adultery/divorced list
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

That adultery/divorced list



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Okay, let's try this again :-)

I need names of current members of Congress who support the anti-gay constitutional amendment and who are divorced, have had an affair, or have in any other way jeopardized the institution of marriage, or more generally are family values hypocrites. I don't want links to Web sites listing hundreds of arcane Republicans. I want names of specific members (or senior Republican party officials, well-known Repblicans, etc.) and a specific link to an authoritative source proving that they're guilty as charged.

I appreciate the effort a lot of you have already done, but much of what I got was links to other Web sites with tons of names (most of which weren't relevant - I mean, Jimmy Swaggart? That's old news), and not a lot of "real" sources.

Okay, I'll stop bitching :-) We have the list of divorced Senators. I'd like divorced Republican House members (again, with solid proof), and CURRENT Senators and House members who have had family values scandals.

Thanks guy, JOHN


blog comments powered by Disqus