comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Friday Orchid Blogging
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Friday Orchid Blogging



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK



Dendrobium Blue Twinkle

Okay, finally this is a plant I actually own and it's flowering right now (yes, it's my plant in the pic). I bought this plant down in Florida a few months back. It's the first dendrobium I've ever owned. They kind of scare me, growing wise. I can never tell if the roots are dead or alive, which means I can't tell if I'm over or underwatering it. But, since I got two nice spikes of flowers, and two small new growths coming from the bottom of the plant, it's clearly happy.

Here's a close-up of the flower spike:



And here's a close-up of the flower:



Enjoy.


blog comments powered by Disqus