comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Since there are so many die-hard Howard Dean fans out there - I say this because most of them went ape shit in the comments on the blog tonight - please tell me what Mr. Dean has done since he became head of the party? I'd simply like a list of good things he's done. Because I haven't heard of anything. But I'm happy to keep an open mind, and since folks are so vehemently in favor of the guy, there must be a lot.

So tell me. What has Howard Dean done that's been so exceptional since he took over the Democratic party? And I ask this question as someone who fought for Dean to be the head of the party.


blog comments powered by Disqus