comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread... and... who sent me that cats vs dogs list last summer?
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread... and... who sent me that cats vs dogs list last summer?



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

When I was cat-sitting last summer, someone emailed me a hysterical list of descriptions of cats vs dogs (it was like 30 different things, describing how a cat would react and a dog would react, or something like that). I was trying to find it the other day, I usually save things like that, and can't. And forget google, there are a bazillion bad cat jokes online. Anybody out there remember sending me this? Or anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Thanks, JOHN


blog comments powered by Disqus