comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Now this is downright depressing
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Now this is downright depressing



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

A third of Americans don't take all of their vacation days. It's bad enough that vacations are so limited in the US compared to Europe, but not taking what you have? In the three years before moving to Europe, I admit to have only taken three days vacation, so I'm was as guilty as anyone. Now, I wouldn't even dream of making such a blunder. Heck, I might even be deported from France if I didn't perform my patriotic duty of taking weeks of vacation. Kidding aside, I think for your own mental health, taking a break is a must-do for all of us. Work will always be there.


blog comments powered by Disqus