comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: The Jeb for President push begins
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

The Jeb for President push begins



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. But fool us a third time with another Bush? That's what W (and his father) want:

The governor has repeatedly said he won't be a candidate for president in 2008, but that doesn't stop his family from encouraging him to go for it some day.

"I would like to see Jeb run at some point in time, but I have no idea if that's his intention or not," the president said in an interview with Florida reporters, according to an account on the St. Petersburg Times Web site.

He said his brother would make "a great president" and that he had "pushed him fairly hard about what he intends to do."

"I truly don't think he knows," Bush said.
That Bush family really does think they have a legacy. Unfortunately, their legacy is destructive for the country. Both of the Presidents named Bush have been disasters. America really can't afford another one.


blog comments powered by Disqus