comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: I really hate it when Newt Gingrich is right
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

I really hate it when Newt Gingrich is right



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

But then again, my friend Paul once told me "even a broken clock is right twice a day" (or maybe I told him).

This is Gingrich's take on where things staff after Bush's Justice Dept. raided the Congress:

"The House is now faced with a reality of power," says former Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich, a possible candidate for president in 2008 now working at the conservative American Enterprise Institute think tank. "Either they do things that involve appropriations or oversight that are real, or they earn the contempt with which they are being treated."


blog comments powered by Disqus