comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Rumsfeld: "I won't quit"
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Rumsfeld: "I won't quit"



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

As much as it pains me to say this: Good!

I hate the thought of Rumsfeld, the chief architect of the quagmire in Iraq, being the man planning President Pee-Wee's next big adventure, the nuking of Iran. That's not good. That's idiotic.

I have no desire to see the US enter into any more foreign policy disasters. But they're guaranteed if Bush and Rumsfeld continue to call the shots. The only virtue we can find in this latest news is that Bush will continue to sink in the polls as he grabs on for dear life to the heaviest anchor in sight.


blog comments powered by Disqus