comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Just went to see "V for Vendetta"
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Just went to see "V for Vendetta"



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

My review? Wow.

I'm going to have to really think about this one before writing much more, I only just got back. But the negative reviews of this movie are just crazy. I can't even believe the movie got made, let alone distributed, in George Bush's America. It's a stinging indictment of Bush, Blair and the world they've created and still will create. And the movie, well, kind of endorses terrorism as the means for overthrowing the totalitarian government those leaders have created, and the crowd is on the terrorists' side.

That's a simplistic way of putting it. But I will say this, before I head to bed (time change tonight, ugh). Anyone who says this movie is NOT about current events, is not about Bush and Blair and the state of the world today, well, they're nuts.


blog comments powered by Disqus