comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Italian election results are coming in
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Italian election results are coming in



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

UPDATE: I wasn't specific enough in my question. I get that Prodi apparently won the Italian lower house. But my question is: So what? What effect does that have on how a prime minister is chosen? Is it the lower house that chooses, the upper, or what? A combo? Are the upper house elections going on right now too? That's what I'd like to know, what do these results MEAN in terms of who gets picked (and how he gets picked) as the next prime minister?

And they're confusing as hell. Can someone please make heads or tails of the latest news.


blog comments powered by Disqus