comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Airline service complaints on the rise
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Airline service complaints on the rise



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Anyone who has jumped on a flight recently surely knows this already. I don't care about the lack of food service because I have been brining my own food for years, but the nastiness of flight attendants and the cramped spaces drive me insane. OK, charging $5 for drinks on international flights is also pretty bad. The only thing worse is the pathetic MIA customer service of European "discount" airlines such as the poor-excuse-for-an-airline German Wings. When I tried canceling a $300 forty-five minute flight recently due to a death, the "customer service" rep (who I had to pay per minute to call) basically told me "tough luck, that's what you get with an online "discount" airline and you just lost your money. (Did I mention how bad German Wings treats its customers and that they should be avoided at all costs? Let me say it again: German Wings is a pathetic excuse for an airline who will only add you to their mailing list without permission but can't email a response to customer questions and will provide service on par with the quality only previously known and experienced in the Soviet Union. Rant over, for now.)

Let's hope that service somehow improves but with the continuing difficulties of the airlines and the high cost of fuel, something tells me that improvements are not coming any time soon.


blog comments powered by Disqus