comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: AMERICAblog meet up in San Francisco this Friday?
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

AMERICAblog meet up in San Francisco this Friday?



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Gang, I'm going to San Francisco to take a media training (i.e., teach me how to do better during TV interviews, etc.) and will have Friday day free. I know it's a bit inconvenient because folks are working during the day, but I was wondering if it was worth trying to set up another coffee with local readers of the blog somewhere in SF during that day? I'll be staying at a hotel in town, somewhere, and anytime during the day this Friday works (just not evening). Friday is the only day that works, I'm heading back to DC on Saturday.

Any locals think this would work, or is Friday during the day too busy a work time? Let me know. Thanks, JOHN


blog comments powered by Disqus