comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Just to remind folks, the Classified Ads on AMERICAblog are only $25 a pop. Why? Because they're not about making money, they're about promoting small blogs, small businesses, small books, etc. I don't allow any big companies, or big non-profits, or big people to buy them, I only accept ads from small ventures that can't afford to buy a "real" ad on a big blog. So, check out the classified - they're the ads in the left-hand column, about half-way down - they're text only, but they run for a week for 25 bucks. We only run around 5 or so at a time, so yours will be posted in the order I receive it (assuming I approve it), that means it could sit a few weeks for the other ads to run their course.

You can order the classifieds here. And the reason 2 week purchases are exorbitantly priced is that I don't want people buying up a big chunk of ad space for only $100 or $200 - if that happens, other people won't get their turn. You get a week. And as I said, this is not going to really plump up my bank account, I'm telling you this as a chance for you to push your favorite small venture.


blog comments powered by Disqus