comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Join our AMERICAblog coffee get-together in Amsterdam, 4:30pm Wednesday Feb 22
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Join our AMERICAblog coffee get-together in Amsterdam, 4:30pm Wednesday Feb 22



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

WHAT: AMERICAblog coffee hour (or whatever your cup of tea) in Amsterdam with me.

WHERE: Cafe Americain, at the American Hotel, Leidseplein 28, Amsterdam (The address of the hotel itself is Leidsekade 97.)

WHEN: Wednesday, February 22, 2006, 4:30pm. (I'm hoping that time doesn't interfere with work for folks, let me know ASAP, otherwise we'll stick with this time.)

Basically, I'll just go to the front of the cafe and wait until someone walks in who recognizes me. You guys probably have a clue what I look like, just google me. And we'll grab as big a table as we need.


blog comments powered by Disqus