comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: I'm off to Amsterdam tomorrow... let's do coffee
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

I'm off to Amsterdam tomorrow... let's do coffee



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Time flies. I leave for Amsterdam tomorrow on the blogger trip set up by the Dutch tourism folks (I arrive early Wednesday morning). It should be great, though I haven't even begun to get ready - I've been running around all week entertaining my French visitor.

Those of you who said you'd be interesting in grabbing coffee over there, let's definitely do that - but how do we arrange it? I know at least one of you said you'd be interested in trying to put something together, picking the place etc. Other than Thursday afternoon, when I'm giving a talk about blogging, I'm free. So let's schedule something for maybe Wednesday afternoon or evening or Thursday late morning?

Any chance you can use the comments to arrange this with the other readers in Amsterdam - then send me some email updates on what's been arranged? Thanks guy, this will be fun. JOHN


blog comments powered by Disqus