comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Busiest day ever and busiest month ever on AMERICAblog
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Busiest day ever and busiest month ever on AMERICAblog



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I was bored late last night and went over the site traffic records. Yesterday was our busiest day ever, with over 160,000 visits, and January was our busiest month ever, with over 2.56 million visits (and while we launched in March 2004, I don't have the stats for back then, so the chart below starts at June, for which I have the stats). Interestingly, the three biggest spikes in traffic were due to the 2004 presidential election, Jeff Gannon, and Katrina. [Insert joke here.]



(I used this site to create the graph, it's free, and pretty cool - yeah I know, I'm excel illiterate.)


blog comments powered by Disqus