comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Another open thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Another open thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Sorry, we're preparing for either a blizzard or nothing here in DC. Been getting the apartment cleaned up for the French visitor (and by the way, thanks for the many suggestions as to what to do in NYC - they're in the comments to one of the posts below, it's a wealth of info for anyone interested in what to do in NYC, it's great).

Anyway, I'm on the phone with Sony because - guess what?! I swear I don't even want to go there. I'm using my Mac to add this post, and it looks like I'm now going to get a crash course in using my Mac as the Sony is, again, dead. The big thrill this time is that the damn Sony is now a year and a week old, and you know what that means. Long conversations with Sony about why a computer that has never worked right is not really out of warranty if it's NEVER worked right. Oh joy.

Anyway, on hold with tech support now. Sigh.

So what news am I missing today while having my aneurysm?


blog comments powered by Disqus