comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Video of my MSNBC appearance yesterday
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Video of my MSNBC appearance yesterday



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Daily Dissent has posted the video of my MSNBC appearance yesterday, talking about the new Iraq propaganda scandal and all the Republican ethics scandals. It went pretty well, the other guy was basically agreeing with me. Funny to be on these shows and NOT have to get into a screaming match - it was nice for a change.



Be warned, it's an 8 megabyte file, so you won't be able to download it without a fast connection - it a pretty long segment. Apparently the show is being canceled. Which is too bad. I really like Ron Reagan (one of the co-hosts), he's very good.


blog comments powered by Disqus