comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

It's almost Christmas...

So, I got back from my cousin's place a bit ago, he was having a Christmas eve party, and he hands me a Merry Fitzmas mug and t-shirt, which was very cute, especially since cuz is a Republican (though a sane one, this being Illinois and all). Too bad, cuz says to me, that you're not getting to meet Patrick Fitzgerald in person? What do you mean, I ask. Well, it seems my cuz is friends with the Fitz. He says Fitz has been at the house before and would have been at the party, but it being Christmas and all, he's obviously with his family.

Damn. Can you imagine spending Fitzmas with Saint Fitz? How much I'd have paid for that photo op! A very small world...


blog comments powered by Disqus