comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: My bedside reading tonight
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

My bedside reading tonight



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK



Yes, my Amazon.com order just arrived. We'll be excerpting particularly interesting passages all month.

But in all fairness to Ford, let me say this. It's entirely possible that "The International Jew" is simply Henry Ford's heart-warming story of a smart young upstanding Jewish college student studying abroad for the first time.

I'll let you know.

UPDATE: Well, it seems Henry Ford's book is not a travel guide for young Jewish students. Let me quote you a little of the preface:

"The International Jew and his satellites, as the conscious enemies of all that Anglo-Saxons mean by civilization, are not spared, nor is that unthinking mass which defends anything that a Jew does, simply because it has been taught to believe that what Jewish leaders do is Jewish."
Alrighty then.


blog comments powered by Disqus