comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: I did it, I bought the Mac laptop
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

I did it, I bought the Mac laptop



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

The G4 Powerbook, 15 inch screen. I'd been researching it for 2 months now, since my laptop started acting up in early November, and based on the advice you guys gave me tonight, and the advice of several geek friends, I've decided to get it now rather than waiting for the new Intel-chip Macs that might have problems, being a first release (and I really need a laptop since my life is online - well, didn't mean that to sound as sad as it does). I also took your advice and went to the Apple store and got a refurbished model directly from Apple for $500 off, which was a couple hundred bucks LOWER than any other competitive price I could find on other vendors' Web sites. And finally, I got the 3 year Apple Care plan as everyone recommended, and as my geek friends recommended, and will buy the additional RAM separately.

And coolest of all, up until midnight tonight Apple was offering free next day delivery, so I might even get it as early as Friday, inshalla.

All in all I'm very pleased, and appreciate all the advice from you guys. Woo woo, I got an Apple, I got an Apple! :-)


blog comments powered by Disqus