comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Henry the Cat to be on CNN Thursday
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Henry the Cat to be on CNN Thursday



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I just received the following email from my friend Henry, a cat:

Mom got a call from CNN this morning and they wanted to "book" me and her on at 8:45 am ( western time 11:45 eastern time) tomorrow Thursday the 29th of Dec. Mom had to explain that I am a terrible car rider. Three hours to LA and I would either be such a squirrel that Mom couldn't talk about me or she would medicate me enough that I would look like a dead cat. None of those seemed like a good options. I am not meant to be on Live TV. Truth be known, Mom hates it too but she can fake it and won't run away.

The solution they came up with is that they will call Mom and someone named Kaegan will talk to her and their art department will show cool pictures of me. Mom won't be able to see it because she will be blabbing. If any of you can tape it that would be great. Neither of my Moms seemed to have learned that skill. You would think with two front paws each they could figure it out. I don't understand technology.

I hope she does well and people who are listening to CNN will like me and my story. We shall see. They only do about three minutes max. Mom talks fast but a lot depends on what the lady asks. Just wanted to let you all know. Mom says it might by "my break" whatever that means. If it gets my book out this will be a good thing. She sent them the story of how me and my friends are reuniting Dr. Jo with her cats tomorrow.

Take care,

Henry (the cat)
Actually, this really is an interesting story, read more about Henry here.


blog comments powered by Disqus