comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: A friend of Ford weighs in on the debate
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

A friend of Ford weighs in on the debate



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I just got the following email from someone who obviously sides with Ford in this debate:

Date: Fri Dec 09 14:58:36 PST 2005
Sender: Vern
To: AMERICAblog
Subject: QUEERS and The American Blog

OK pal I will give you a tip; you are a prime example of education gone awry. The queers have an admitted problem, "their brains are wired differently" you bet so are kids with Downs Syndrome and a few other maladies but sensible people seek medical attention to work on a fix.

The last I heard the "QUEERS" out of the closet constitute less than 3 % of the American population throwing in another 3 % (maybe) would bring the total to 6% at the outside.

So don't you think you may have the tail wagging the dog here ?
And further for your information I am not one of the religious right I do not attend church nor do I contribute to any church.

According to the listing of your credentials you have an extensive formal education but you sure as hell missed the "common sense" class. I have two nephews that "think" they are QUEER because some pseudointellectual such as yourself have convinced them that is was OK.

I will actively contribute money and energy to ANY organization that will put sorry asses such as yourself out of business.

Vern
You think Vern drives Jaguars?


blog comments powered by Disqus