comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Almost New Years on the east coast
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Almost New Years on the east coast



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Checking in from dinner at Joe's. He made a very nice filet mignon, with broiled potatoes and a combination of mushrooms, a great fruit and mozzarella salad, and then homemade carrot cake for dessert. Was quite yummy. We just turned on the TV so Joe can watch Anderson on CNN - apparently, he's hosting their New Year's Eve coverage. (And Anderson is our unofficial blog mascot.)

Anyway, I've never been much of a New Years fan. Feels like kind of a fake holiday to me. So I much prefer the dinner with friends thing.

Ok, well hope you're all having a fun evening wherever you are. I'll check in later when I'm back home.


blog comments powered by Disqus